Monday, November 21, 2011

Welcome

I decided to start this blog so we can all share cut files for Cricut Craft Room. "Why?" you say, because it is a lot easier to cut something that is already designed and welded and you don't have to look at the book and decide what images you need to cut when someone else has done that for you in a cut file. Some of them may be images welded together or words welded with images, or objects created not in the books.

I have some cut files available with a link to the blog post showing the project. Cut File page above.
I also have some cut files from projects featured on HSN the day of the Launch of the new Cricut Mini, I do not have pictures of those files, at this time.

I am looking for designers to help design cut files, they do not need to be anything other than what you normally make but maybe something other than just how it comes in the book, or a project with lots of layers, that is normally harder to get sized and laid out. Please email me if you are interested. MelodyLaneDesigns@gmail.com






1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing you talents, I am such a hands on person and I love your videos!!
    Wish I was experienced enough to help on your dt, but I am quite a "newbie" to much of this. I am learning though. I am your first follower and I will be back!!
    TFS
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...